Sunday, March 29, 2009

Conference


I look forward to Conference every year. And every year I want to go. Tyler and I went for the first time to the October session of 2007 which was amazing as usual. It's awesome to see the conference center full of people, and we all have the same belief. I was a slacker and didn't ask for tickets in time for conference. I think we may go and stand in line to see if we can get in. I'm sure we could on Saturday. Then we could go and do something afterward.


Oh yeah, and I got some new cupcake pans which I'm pretty excited to use.

Giant Cupcake Pain

Ice Cream Cupcake Pan


Heart Cupcake Pan

2 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

My birthday is in exacltly one month from today. Go ahead and put those pans to use

Ashlex... said...

Soooo cool. I love that you love to bake :) did we ever bake at the apartment? I don't think i ever knew this about you...