Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Clint, Mom and Amber.

I'm a little late on my birthdays as usual.
First of all, Clint, my brother. His birthday was on April 18. We were down for Moab for his birthday, and we went out for Pizza. Our Waitress accidentally poured some hot marinara sauce on Clint. Clint said some vulgar words. No big deal. But, he really does have a burn on his hand. That sauce was hot! I made him a giant cupcake for his birthday. It wasn't that pretty, so I didn't post it.



My Mom! Her birthday was on April 21. She is awesome. I couldn't have grown up with a better mom. She is my best friend.

And last but not least! Amber, my sister-in-law! I have awesome in-laws. Amber's was also on April 21 too. Can I just say I love this picture. It's funny.

4 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Thanks for remembering me on your blog. And with cupcakes.

Mower Family said...

Thanks for the birthday shoutout! Your the best.... right next to that pic of us where you can look straight up my nose. Love it!

Mower Family said...

I just noticed that i spelled the word you're "your". I am as special ed as I look in that picture! HA HA

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Dude I'm painting my mom's house. And why would I want to go to a cooking store after you promiesed cupcakes and never followed through?