Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tyler's Birthday... Sick

Last Friday was Tyler's Birthday. He turned the big 2-3. Unfortunately Tyler was extremely sick so had quite a boring birthday. We had plans to spent his birthday with his family, but couldn't since he was so sick. And Gentlemen Broncos got put on hold. But he did get his Chocolate cream birthday pie from him Mom. He ended up missing basically an entire week of work. Finally we went to the Instacare and got some medication. He is A LOT better thank goodness. Happy Birthday! I love you Ty. You are the best! And the funniest person I know. I couldn't have married better.


Here's the cake my mom and I planned on making for him. It's on hold for now. Maybe until next birthday.

2 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

That is sweet that he's so old and has a shirt from the original 80's. Dude. No joke. My sister had that same shirt in about 1991. But it's cool.

Trevor and Afton said...

Hey...it's updated...you don't have to hate just because I am a sucky blogger...but anyways it was good to hear from you old timer! Let's keep in touch better...