Sunday, April 24, 2011

It's been a while...

It really has been a while since I've posted! I guess I have been busy, or I didn't have much to write about. One of the two. Tyler has already got a year down of school! I'm so so glad. Commuting has been okay, but it's really not my favorite. I really want to move back to Utah County. It's not that I haven't enjoyed living down in Sanpete per say, but my life is in Provo. That's where I am five days out of the week. That's where all my friends are. I miss our old lifestyle of hanging out with our friends and always eating at the Osaka. When we both lived in Provo we use to ride our bikes everywhere! And I could go to the gym! I miss it soooo much. We may be moving back up to Provo, but we'll see what happens.


Here is the most recent picture I have at my desk. It was actually taken two years ago. It's changed a little bit. I took down the Twilight pictures. I kind of grew out of that obsession. I love this desk. I have sat at it for four years... But, it's time to say goodbye. I took a new position in the clinic! I start tomorrow. I am really going to miss my old department so so much. I'm a little nervous about it, but I know it was the right decision. There were four internal employees chosen to move and start a new department. I have met my new co-workers and can't wait to start working with them! I haven't spent much time with them but I love them already. Central Utah Clinic really is an awesome place to work! Friday was my last day in Gastro. My department gave me the sweetest card, (which I plan to bring with me to my new department just in case I need to occasionally read it.) a gift card to the University Mall (I already am researching all of the things I am going to buy with it), and... my amazing coworker Kathy made me my favorite cookies! Plus we got Los Hermonos for lunch. I just love my co-workers.
Friday night, some of my favorite coworkers and I went out on Friday night to see Water for Elephants. Of course we made a F21 trip first. How Meg and I love Forever 21 toooooo much.
I have amazing friends.

Me, Meg, Madi, and Kath




2 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

hey random girl. why are you showing up on my blog roll? i don't know you.

Anita said...

miss amanda, i miss your face. we so need to all get together. so happy to see you update. :) your beautiful, and you should move back up this way.