Sunday, August 3, 2008

Breaking Dawn


So... The Twilight's forth and final book, Breaking Dawn, was released yesterday. There is a lot dissension on who Bella will end up with, Jacob or Edward.
My opinion... I highly doubt she will end of with Jacob Black... My reasoning for this:

- Bella has to be turned into a vampire. They had made a promise to the Volturi. If Bella doesn't turn into a vampire, she will be killed as will Edward.

-Jacob Black can't protect her. The Volturi are the most powerful vampires in the world. There is no way Jacob Black would stand a chance as a little warewolf.

- In New Moon when Edward left Bella and moved away, Bella was miserable for months beyond months. Yes Jacob was there to help her, and comfot her, but he didn't take the pain away, he just occupied her brain a little bit. She would still do dangerous things to hear Edward's voice even though her and Jacob had a very strong friendship.

- Bella can't live without Edward... That's all there is to it, Edward makes her melt because he
is so perfect; his affection, how he talks to her, how he treats her. Jacob is just a stupid jerk. Bella said She loved Jacob, but Bella never had described how strong she loves Jacob like she does about Edward. Edward always makes her body do weird things. Jocob does nothing like that to her.
- Bella said herself, she can't live without Edward and she never wants him to ever leave her again. She wishes she didn't have to choose between Edward and Jacob, but she already has, and she can live without Jacob. Maybe she loves Jacob but maybe in a different way.
Of course Jacob is going to try to sabotage the forth book. But in the end, Bella and Edward will end up together.
It's going to be awesome.

3 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

You're crazy. If Bella ends up with Jacob I'm going to hunt down Stephenie Meyer hurt her. I will need your help

Joe and Aubrey said...

Hey Manda, How are you? congrat's on the wedding, I'm sorry i couldn't make, I wish I could have been there. You looked so pretty in your invitations, your hair is getting so long. well keep in touch! love ya

michael. mindy. dane. said...

It's embarrassing how you never update your blog. I just read my about me on myspace and I think i forgot how funny i used to be. did you?