Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Moving


Tyler and I are moving... Again.
Tyler found us the apartment we are living in now two days before our wedding. You won't
believe how hard it is to get an apartment, untill you are searching close to the first of the semester. Something will be posted on Craigslist for 20 minutes and when you call it is already taken. So... How Tyler got us this apartment is he sat on the computer for 3 hours hitting refresh every two minutes watching for new apartment listings to pop up on Craigslist and KSL. He got in the shower, and when he go out a listing had popped up for an apartment that had been posted for 7 minutes. He called on it, and went to meet the guy right then, and got the apartment.

We moved in on Monday, Aug 11. We went to R.C. Willey and got a steal of a deal on a couch and a chair. Unfortunately, living in a basement apartment, The couch couldn't fit through the door because of it's length and I was so mad.

Well, Thursday Aug 14, Tyler's sister Amber called us to tell us an apartment was available that we had been waiting for. We had been waiting for it since around February. So, we went and looked at it and decided to move again. Luckily, we didn't return our awesome couch that we bought because we can now use it in our new apartment. I'm pretty excited.

We are moving again on Sept 1. It took long enough to move last time. It sucks that we are moving so soon again. And lately, I haven't found anything I hate much more than Cardboard. I hate the texture, I hate the little fuzzy texure, and I hate the way it makes my hands feel. I wish I could get huge plastic gloves that go up to my shoulder when I come in contact with cardboard. It's ok... I guess it's only one more move to a bigger a-p-t.

1 comment:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

I can't believe you got a sweet couch. i want a new one so bad it's not funny. tell me right now how much you paid for it. and, post a pic so i can see it to see if i approve