Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight- LOVED IT!


Look, I am really sick of people babying about the Twilight movie. For reasons like, "It's not as good as the book", or, "I don't like who they chose for Edward." All I have to say is, "Stop babying, you're annoying me; They aren't going to change the actor just because you don't like him so stop crying me a river." Everyone imagines him different because it was A BOOK FIRST. Also, he is 108 years old and he isn't suppose to look like a typical boy." They picked him for a reason. I personally LOVED it. I have already seen it twice.
For work, Alpine Home Health rented out the Thanksgiving Point Theaters and we saw it on Thursday at 7:00 P.M. It was so so fun. Hailie and I really did wear our prom dresses to the movies. It was awesome! We were the only one's there in our Prom dresses. And a lot of people stared. It's cool though. Here we are! It's a bit fuzzy.
I have to say, I did love Rob Pattinson. I thought he did a great job acting. I would first like focus on Rob's hair.

Love It! First off- When I think of an Edward, I think of Royalty. There has been a lot of King Edwards. It makes me think of nice hair, not the new day spike that every guy has. I pictured his hair being different from the typical guy. I think Rob Pattinson has AMAZING HAIR. Like in the picture. His hair is beautiful. And he talks really sophisticated. Like someone that is 108 should talk. I love him. And he looks excellent in a thermal. And his sunglasses.

Oh, and I loved Jasper. His facial expressions were awesome! Even though he just had one, "He looks like he is in pain." He was like a walking Zombie.

Oh, and then there was James. Excellent acting! He made an awesome evil vampire. I think his hair also really added something extra. I guess I just love hair though. Nice Muscles by the way. They were really something extra.


This part was super intense.
Almost as intense as this. Go see it. It really was good.

2 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

WHy don't you just plaster my name all over your blog and tell me you hate me. I want to see it again. Want to go with me tonight? I'm serious. Call me. And don't use your lame job as an excuse, I don't want to hear it.

Taya Marie said...

Dude.. It's been like forever!! And I loved TWILIGHT too! It was A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Edward is gorgeous in my opinion.. you need to call me sometime and we'll have to do lunch! 435-851-4237.We had some good times and I miss your face :)