Thursday, January 8, 2009

Freaks and Geeks


So a few weeks ago, Tyler and I were at Hollywood video and he really wanted to get this Freaks and Geeks TV series. He said he loved it when he was a kid. I didn't want to watch it because we have gotten some videos Tyler loved when he was a kid and they ended up being kind of lame. But we rented it, and... I absolutely loved it. I am mad that there is only one season. IMDB gave it a 9.6/10 and Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 93%. It is such a good TV series, and I guess it shows how Highschool can be. There are so many people that are famous now, that made an appearance in the show. James Franco played Daniel Desario. One of the freaks. He has also been seen it Spiderman 1,2, and 3, and Pineapple Express. Seth Rogen plays Ken Miller, he has recently been in Pineapple Express, Superbad, and You me and Dupree. Oh- and Rashida Jones that plays Karen Filipelli on the Office season 3 was in an episode, and Shia LaBeof that was Louis in Even Stevens made an appearance. There is famous people all over.
The episodes are extremely funny too. There is this one episode where Lindsay, the main character, is going to have a Party while her parents are away so Lindsay and her friends buy a keg. Then Lindsay's little brother, Sam, and his two friends Bill and Neil get the idea to get a non-alcoholic keg and switch it. Then all of Lindsay's friends think they are drunk. And Bill get's drunk instead while he was guarding the Keg. Here is Bill to the left. It's a great show. One of my all time favorites. I highly recommend.


2 comments:

Annalee and Buck said...

Ha sorry I take forever, I can be really slow to respond at times. I went to Paramedic school at UVU. It was hard but super fast and I really liked it. I learned a ton and I love applying it in the field. That's really cool about where you work, and if you work there long enough I'm sure you'd get used to it. What part of the medical field to you want to work?

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Justin's blog is beyond intense. I commented. Do you think he wishes we still worked at the JCP? I'm WAY jealous that you thought to name your comments "that's what she said" before I did. Cripes. I wish you would want to hang out sometime. That would be sweet. Where are you in life anyway? I haven't even seen your a-p-t. I need to go home and make dinner for my husband. We're having a dinner party, but we didn't invite you because we only have 6 wine glasses.