Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas.

So, Christmas was a blast this year as always. I get so excited about decorating. And, I love to shop for people's gifts. We didn't have work on Christmas Eve, or the day after Christmas. It was no nice to be able to relax. It really flew by. For mine and Tyler's first Christmas, we stayed at his parents house. It was pretty fun. We slept in, got up and opened presents with his whole family, had breakfast and then went to my parents house.

Oh, here is our Christmas Tree at our apartment. It looks pretty barren, but it is covered with Tyler's Hallmark Ornaments. He gets some every year for Christmas. And I got some this year too! It was pretty exciting.

Here are some of the Hallmark Ornaments on our tree.

Yoda

Popeye

The Grinch

Harry Potter

Cooking Supplies

A Lighthouse

A Church

A car. Tyler has a million cars from when he was a kid.

We have some other really cool ones. This year, I got Raggedy Ann and Andy, and a toaster.
We also have Bilbo Baggins, Steve Young, and some other really cool things.

Who couldn't love Hallmark?
I Plan on collecting the Nostalgic houses, and making a tree just out of the houses.


Oh, and here is my snow village. I love it. It's my favorite
Christmas decoration.


Oh, now this is cool, Not only do they have a Christmas Village, you can do a
Spooky Town.

Which is my next project.


3 comments:

Annalee and Buck said...

Hi! Ha ha of course I remember you, and I saw you there too! At first I just thought it was someone who looked like you but then I saw Tyler and thought...hmmm. It has to be her. And I have a confession. I've been looking at your blog every once in a while and it's so cute. I'm a blog stalker I'm sorry :) Anyways, I did recognize you but I didn't think you'd know me, so I'm glad you said something!

Annalee and Buck said...

P.S. I never told you how cute your tree is, and your ornaments :) Anyways, that is really cool you were there, I don't remember seeing you there, but I also wasn't sleeping very much at night durning Paramedic School. That was my internship so I was riding with a bunch of ambulances and stuff. So I do both, I'm a paramedic on the ambulance and I'm also a firefighter, but I wasn't a firefighter then so I wasn't fighting fires then :) Ha hope that makes sense. Are you doing amblulance stuff or anything?

The Taylors said...

Hey Amanda, its been a long time. Well we now live in Eagle Mountain. I am just working at All American Gymnastics and Eric is working for Farmers. What are you guys up to? I like your tree and ornaments. Where are you at these days?