Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Rusty, Jake and Becky!




Happy Birthday Rusty!
Oh how I miss my awesome brother Rusty.
He turned 22 on Jan 23.
Don't you just love this picture?
He parted his hair to the side and is wearing my dad's reading glasses.
When Rusty did this Tyler yelled, "Wayne, Wayne."
Obviously Rusty looks like a "Wayne."
It makes me laugh every time I look at it. I love it.
Rusty is on his mission. he has been out for 7 months. It's
going by so slow.


Happy Birthday Jacob.
Jacob turned maybe like 24 or something on Feb 4.
We love Jacob.
No cupcakes for him, We didn't see him for his birthday.
Maybe next time.



And last but not least,
Happy Birthday Becky Lee!
Becky Lee turned 22.
It was pretty intense.
All I have is her engagement picture, or just a picture of her profile view.
This one is better.

Here are Becky's Birthday Cupcakes. They're Vanilla, with Vanila Frosting,
and Chocolate Ganache.


1 comment:

halls said...

That picture of Rusty is pretty funny.