Monday, October 19, 2009

Alone for the week

So Tyler has gone hunting for the week with his Dad. Things are pretty quiet around the old apartment. The only noises are the fan in the laptop, and the fridge. Would you make fun of me if I said I am afraid to sleep alone? I may have to bust out the night light. I have never gone to bed alone before. My awesome sister-in-law did invite me to go slumber there. I suppose I should have taken up that offer. I have done nothing since I have got home from work. Just sitting around and watching DVDs. And eating I guess. Oh, and I've updated my blog twice in one day which is some sort of a record for me if I do say so myself. I sure do miss him for him only being gone for one day. I saw him this morning, but it seems like it has been so much longer than that. I already can't wait to see him again.

4 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

I know how you feel missing Ty. I'm proud of you for not being too cool to admit it. The freaking Schwan's man STILL hasn't shown up with my ice cream. What the crap.

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Her post was lame. She doesn't know what she's talking about. Dude, do you like Red Mango?

Mower Family said...

Come over! We would love to have you at our house Mandy. We love you! I will just put that offer out there as well.

Crissa Pollmann Robertson said...

Regarding THF--It is all based on how much you want to lose. I am going for 24 weeks because I want to lose about 50 lbs. My sister is only doing 16 weeks though. It is all up to you and your goal. Totally worth the money though. It isn't easy...not a pill or a drink...it is dedication and hardwork...a litfestyle change. I wouldn't go back to anything else though!