Thursday, October 22, 2009

Please Deliver to: The Office Hater

Dear Anonymous Office Hater,

I thoroughly enjoyed you blog post on your hatred for The Office. Although we both know that you too loved it and went as far as purchasing the seasons. No one is making you watch it. If the Office is so "Mediocre" then a lot less people would be watching it. Websites like IMDB wouldn't be rating it at a 9.4/10. tv.com wouldn't be saying it's the 19th Most popular TV show today, and the 30th of all time. There are a lot of TV shows out there. But I suppose you are smarter than the rest of the world . Who says, "Not everyone can't be as perfect as Jim?" And, "I need to find a girl like Pam?" I've never heard that before. Maybe you and your friends are just desperate. It must have taken days to think about what to write on that blog post. Kudos on using the cool word, "mediocrity", and also saying that we are all cynical because we watch The Office. It makes a whole lot of sense. Unfortunately, as hard as you to try to be different, you're just like anybody else.

Yours Truly,

Amanda

6 comments:

Mower Family said...

Ha ha! I am laughing so hard right now! I know exactly who that letter was written to. Have I ever told you how much I love you Mandy?! You are the best!

Mower Family said...

PS, I love you!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Dude. That was intense. I love it. I just forgot about the episode, okay? Don't have a freak-out

Spencer said...

That was awesome Amanda. It made my day. I thought it was funny how the "Office Hater" even felt like she had to say that, just because the Office is popular now. That one made my day too... even if I am a blog stalker.

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Your blog is not showing up on my list of friends, and it is really chapping my hide.

Michael's shirt was totally mustard yellow. You just can't tell in the pic. Stop judging and being a hater. Maybe you are the real Office hater.

Teresa Hill said...

Amanda...Send me your email to littletreecompany@gmail.com so that I can send you the digital paper kit you get for commenting on my post.