Friday, September 26, 2008

Back into the Office Season!!!

Well, last night was the first showing of the Office Season 5 Premeire, and let me tell you, it brought little to no disapointment. With one Exception. Jim and Pam. I hope they have some sort of turn around. They use to be so funny. Jim use to play tricks of Dwight, and have a little bit of fun. But now, he just acts like he's too cool for everyone. All Jim and Pam care about is eachother. It bugs me. But Jim did purpose in the Season 5 premiere. Some of my favorite things from the Office Premiere: 1. Dwight and Angela secretly sneak to a private room to "engage" in their affairs. Angela: "This in the last time Dwight, I mean it, I have a fiance who very much like."

2. Kelly bought a "tapeworm" off of Creed to loose weight; and

Ryan came and apologized to Kelly and He asked her to grab a drink after work. Kelly responded in saying, " Me and Daryl are dating and we are like crazy in love" but still continues to try to make him jealous.
3. Holly makes an excellent addition to the office cast. She's almost as dorky as Michael.


4. Ryan is still in the episodes, even after getting fired from corporate, Michael hired him back in replace of Pam.




Predictions

for the upcoming episodes:
1. Something will go wrong with Pam and Jim's relationship. I think Pam will cheat on Jim with her new boy friend from Art School.
2. Angela will dump Andy at their wedding.
3. Michael and Holly will persue a relationship.
4. Kelly and Ryan get back together.

1 comment:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

I'm a little mad at this post. Now seasons 4 and 5 are ruined for me