Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just 3 things...

So today at work, Jan was talking to another nurse in the nurse's station and I heard, "Braces."
Which instantly sparked an idea...

Drum Roll Please...

I'm going to be Ugly Betty for Halloween.



Second- This place called Alpine Home Health rented out the movie theater at Thanksgiving Point for the Twilight release for some Offices. We get to go. Hailie said she thought she read some where it is a Prom Dress theme,Therefore we will be wearing our prom dresses. With a few minor alterations on the sleeves. If no one else wears there prom dress, would you mind sitting next to me in mine? It's a little poofy. No big deal.

Third- I recently picked up a sewing hobby. Here are my next creations:

Pretty Exciting.

1 comment:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

i love it. invite me to twilight right now. i'm serious. too bad i couldn't sqeeze my thigh into my prom dress. why were you so bitter at my honesty? i'm just annoyed that everyone is trying to scare us out of having kids. do you know what i mean? how long are you waiting anyway. we still haven't decided....