Tuesday, October 7, 2008

So, I got my wedding pictures back yesterday and I love them. Our
photographer Tom Kline (Who conveniently is my uncle) and his daughter,
Jessica Hansen took a ton of pictures. They turned out great!
The day went by too fast. I loved it.



So, This is the only time ever, that I will ever be seen kissing in a picture.








I swear that is real lace. There's no hidden zipper. It takes like
20 minutes to get into that baby.



This is Jessica, She helped Tom take pictures.
I absolutely love this picture of her.








3 comments:

The Christensen's said...

Mandy I love your pictures! They are so cute! I can't wait to get home and see them close up!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Get over it! Everyone kisses in pictures on their wedding day! I had a dream I saw your short hair and it was AWFUL but i told you it was cute anyway. I need to see it really so i can get that picture out of my head. I love your dress too. it's sweet. i'm sad i missed your reception in a barn

Mower Family said...

Love the pics! So cute. Thanks for watching Kaylee for me last night!