Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tyler has only ever had one request for a blog entry; "Will you post a picture of me with long hair." So here it is. Tyler recently decided he wants to grow his hair out at least this long again.


I also got a new do... I chopped about 6-8 inches off and it took 3 seperate hair cuts to get it just so. The first from Becky Lee, and the second and third from my very own mom. My mom is the awesome at cutting hair. I think I may chop a little bit more off still and I am in need of a dye job.

2 comments:

Joe and Aubrey said...

I love the new hair cut, it's so cute. How are things going for you and Tyler? You guys look so happy together.

michael. mindy. dane. said...

I like it a lot! I can't believe you cut 8 inches off, I must not have known how long it was. it looks sweet