Thursday, December 18, 2008

Griswold Family Christmas

For our Christmas tree Tyler and I went up Spring City Canyon and cut down our own Christmas tree with my family. It was pretty intense. Except It's kind of a naked tree. It was really fun.
Here is my brother. He found a tree that looked good, so he cut it down and it was completely
barren on the other side. And dead. It was awesome. Tyler kept hiking higher and higher and higher. But he found us a tree. It's kinda of naked... but it's cool. It cost us a whopping 5 dollars. It was just like the Griswolds. We even watched Christmas Vacation a few days before this great adventure. Except my Dad did remember the saw, and we didn't get stuck under a semi. Oh, and- we almost had to tie the tree to the top of Tyler's car, but my brother took it in his truck and dropped in off on he and Laura's way home. They put it right in front of our door. We definitely couldn't have missed it. Tyler's mom Ronda gave us an awesome Christmas village, Nativity seen and decorations for our tree. I am not really prepared for Christmas. I have absolutely no gifts bought yet. OH- and, I got my car fixed because the water pump went out. It cost
a fortune. Definitely not what I wanted for Christmas. At least it's fixed.

Here is the Christmas tree Tyler found. Trust me, It looks a lot better covered with snow. It isn't as full as it looks.




1 comment:

Joe and Aubrey said...

looks like fun! I bet you froze your butt off!!!