Wednesday, December 23, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Days 14-10

Day 14- Dec 11

I went to Pebbles in my pocket and got supplies for my Christmas cards. Expect yours in the mail. :)

Day 13- Dec 12 Christmas cards, and more Christmas cards. We were suppose to be down at my parents. Every year we all go treking up Spring City Canyon and get a real Christmas tree. We were also going to make gingerbread houses, and make hot chocolate in the coco latte. Oh, not to mention, Clint and I were going to make marshmallow launchers. Unfortunately, I was awakened by the sound of Tyler Throwing up at 3:30am. So, we stayed home. Tyler moped around because he was so sick.
Watched:

Day 12- Dec 13

We put up our Christmas tree and busted out all the Hallmark ornaments.

Day 11- Dec 14- Read Skipping Christmas. Such a great Christmas book. It was also made into a movie called Christmas with the Kranks. Sent out my Christmas card.



Day 10-Dec 15- Also read Christmas with the Kranks.

No comments: