Saturday, December 12, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Days 19-15

Day 19- Dec 6

We got home from my parents house with the first real snow of the season. It's really not December without snow. Or Christmas for that matter.

We watched:


Oh, and what is Christmas without Egg Nog?


Day 18- Dec 7

Fred, Laura, Char, Aiden Tyler and I went to a live nativity put on by one of the wards in American Fork. You start around the fire, they take you around in groups, you go to different locations and finally the end is baby Jesus in a manger. It was freezing. But we did get Hot chocolate.

Here is Aiden and I after the Nativity. Don't worry about the hot chocolate on Aiden's face. And- he lost is two bottom teeth. I remember those days.



Day 17- Dec 8
Central Utah Clinic Christmas Party. We went to Carraba's and we all exchanged gifts. Jan got me the cutest measuring spoons. They have cupcakes on them. They are so detailed. I won't be using them for measuring. Probably just for decoration.

I got Debbie a windshield scraper. Yes, wh0 doesn't have a windshield scraper? That's what I thought too. Debbie didn't. She was out scraping the snow of her windshield with a box she found in her car. But I guess we don't all have cars that start with the remote though right???

Oh, and just a side note. Lost season 5 came out on DVD. I know exciting!


Day 16- Dec 9

Set up my snow village. It's on our window seal.

Don't think we're ghetto because we have a sheet hanging up in our window. Our blinds broke so they are wide open. So we hung up a sheet until we got new ones.




Day 15- Dec 10

Went visiting teaching and made our Christmas handouts for our Relief Society Christmas party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You cheater, you didn't take that pic of the christmas nativity! I was there. Cut and paste queen.