Wednesday, December 30, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Days 9-5

Day 9-Dec 16 We had our Relief Society Christmas Party. They had a program, we ate, then cleaned up. When I got home I attempted to make my gingerbread house. Look all I have to say is they need to put faster drying royal icing in The gingerbread house kits. It takes like a day to dry. It really makes me mad. Every year I think it will be better. But every year I am still mad about how the roof always falls off my house.
This is how far I got before deciding to do it the next day... Which is still not finished.

Day 8-Dec 17 Bunko! How I love Bunko. I wasn't one of the people who got the five dollar gift. I got some cute PJ Bottoms.

Day 7-Dec 18 Finished Skipping Christmas then watched Christmas with the Kranks



Day 6-Dec 19 The Best Christmas activity. First of all. I started my day off with some Christmas Shopping. I basically finished everything up but a few things. I went to Nordstrom and tried on a million pairs of Uggs before deciding what ones I wanted. The poor girl who helped me. She probably was sorry she asked me if she could help me. Tyler was working during this time. After Tyler got off, we met up with Tyler's family and headed up to Salt Lake. We parked and rode the tracks to the Gallivan Center so we could go Ice Skating. I was excited to go, but then when I saw that the Ice Skating rink was a lot smaller than I remembered, and there were a million people there, I chickened out. I don't have the best coordination, and I haven't been for a while. I'd probably fall and get my fingers ran over by someone's ice skate. Ronda, Alyssa, Ross and Kaylee went ice skating. Tyler and I headed over to Starbucks to get some Hot Chocolate. Not that good by the way. I could have made better in my Cocoa Latte. We then took a stroll through Temple Square. I love Temple Square. I want to go every year, but it never seems like we can make it up there. It was freezing to say the least. I underestimated the weather.

Tyler hates his picture taken, so he always has to pull a face in them.




We went to eat them headed to Abravanel Hall for the Christmas Symphony. May I say how much I loved it! I want to go every year from now on. The music was beautiful. The conductor was very entertaining and they did a lot of different things to keep everyone entertained. They read, "The Night before Christmas" accompanied by the symphony. It was awesome. I hadn't read The Night before Christmas since I was a kid at home." I wanted to read it this Christmas so I hit two birds with one stone.



Day 5-Dec 20 Tyler and I went to the Romney Christmas Party. I look forward to the Halls and Romney's Christmas party every year. At the Romney Christmas Party there are all sorts of different foods and treats. Ever year they make Tamales because it was a Christmas tradition with Grandma and Grandpa Romney were in their mission in Mexico. Unfortunately this year is the last year. I look forward to it every year. Grandma and Grandpa Romney have Christmas Bingo for the kids down stairs and you win prizes. Although I am not a kid, I still enjoy the prizes. I didn't play it this party because I was talking to everyone, but I sure do love it.

1 comment:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Dude. Where have you been? Michael is an Xbox junkie. He loves it.

I am due Feb. 21. Did you forget or what.

I can't believe you don't even care that J Ritter got married. Psshhh.