Saturday, January 2, 2010

25 Days of Christmas- The Final Days

Day 4-Dec 21
Snowflake Competition at work, and Ugly Sweater day.
I didn't have an ugly sweater, but I did find a super ugly turtleneck at K-mart. I couldn't find anything at D.I. so I looked at some other stores. I put another sweater over it to tone down the uglieness. I was actually kind of sensitive about how ugly I was.


Here are the entries for the snowflake competition. It was pretty competitive. I'm not going to lie. I even gave a container of truffles away for the prized. It was great.


Day 3- Dec 22
Ronda's big Birthday! Awesome! Also, I spent all night making sweets for friends and family. I made chocolate covered rice crispy treats and cake balls.


And, Tyler and I went and did a little Christmas shopping. I had to stop by the Hallmark store and use a coupon I found in a magazine. Two things I love... The Office (more that anything) and Hallmark ornaments. So...


Day 2-Dec 23
Here are the cake balls I gave to my co-workers.


That night Tyler and I went to The Hall Family Christmas Party at his Grandma and Grandpa's house. Another reason to get together, talk, and eat delicious food.

Day 1-Dec 24 Christmas Eve

Finished up Christmas shopping. I just needed to grab one last thing. We went down to Sanpete to see the family. We went to my parents house later in that night. Clint, Tyler and I built marshmallow shooters. It was so fun.

No comments: