Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Years Eve

Tyler and I went down to his parents house on New Years Eve. When we got there we got in our snow clothes and tied the tube to the back of the snowmobile. Tyler's parents live out in fields so there is plenty of room to for tubing. It was so fun.


Tyler and Marty had to help me put on put on this head gear so the spindrift didn't splash into my face. It made it a whole lot warmer.

Here is Marty pulling Tyler.


Tyler's Dad made Katsu Curry and Tempura shrimp and vegetables. It was so good. Marty went to Japan on his mission so he makes excellent Japanese food. After dinner we played catch phrase. Catch Phrase is the best game. It was boys against girls. They boys won almost every game. Right before it turned midnight we went outside and lit fireworks.

We lit sparklers right before we went back in the house.


We went in, drank some Martinelli's and ate Marie Callendar's turtle pie. Then Ronda,
Alyssa and I played Yahtzee. It was definitely one of the best New Years. 2010 sure
started out great.

1 comment:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Tubing sounds so fun. I'm jealous. You can't go tubing when you're carrying a child in your belly. No big deal though. In a month I'll have a baby and what will you have besides the memories of tubing? Dude. Relax. Don't have a freak out. I know you don't want kids yet. It's cool. And what with people spelling tubing like tubbing? Duh.

My Uggs came today. Now we can be twins. We should get together and wear them or something. I already wore them today. They're only the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.