Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Newest Hallmark Ornaments.

How could I forget to post picture of my newest Hallmark Ornaments. Since last year anyways.
I'll have even more next year. I absolutely love Hallmark ornaments. They make me look forward to Christmas even more every year. It's a Hall tradition to get hallmark ornaments for Christmas every year. So we used Tyler's ornaments from since he was a kid for our tree. I love them so much. I want to do that with my kids too.

Only a true Office lover would have an Office ornament. If you push the button on the mouse it says Michael Scott quotes.





Johny Quest- this one is actually Tyler's he got for Christmas this year.







Who wouldn't want Gandalf hanging proudly on his or her Christmas tree?



I had to get the Ariel ornament. Can I tell you how obsessed I was with Beauty and the beast, The little Mermaid and Aladdin when I was a kid. I would watch them over and over and over.

No comments: