Monday, June 27, 2011

I love the Coach outlet

So I must say I had a really great weekend! Right after work on Friday my friend Amy and I cruised up to Park City to the Coach outlet. I have been wanting to go for months. I was so glad she said she was going. Unfortunately, Hillary and Landy were unable to attend. It was quite the little adventure. I hadn't been to Park City since I was a kid. Luckily my iPhone was a wonderful navigator. Let's just say Mapquest failed us. We spent over an hour in there looking at purses. It was just such a hard decision. I almost put my purse down and didn't buy anything. ALMOST. Once I got it home and took all of the packaging out from inside of the purse I loved it! I would have been soooo mad at myself if I wouldn't have bought it. I hate how undecisive I can be. If I wouldn't have bought it I would have regretted it. Then Tyler and I would have had to drive to Park City just so I could buy it. I already want to make another Park City run and buy a wallet this time. I kind of want some sunglasses too. Check out the purse.






Saturday night Tyler and I went out to dinner and the Mormon Miracle pageant with our friends Carlee and Ryan. We had such a good time. We have all been friends since high school so it's not one of those awkward couple dates when you go to dinner then play board games afterward. Don't get me wrong, I love board games... But on the first date? Isn't that a little sudden? Anyways, we laughed and laughed all night long. Even when we weren't suppose to laugh we were silently laughing. We ate at the bowling alley in Ephraim for dinner. It was delish! I splurged on my calories a bit with a chick sandwich and some cheesy fries. I drenched them in fry sauce. The bowling alley has the best fry sauce. I didn't dare weigh myself Sunday morning.

Here is this random protester at the pageant. He brought his own stepping stool. How special. I mean he is only like 3 feet tall. I would probably be taller than him with him standing on his little stool. I guess he is just trying to be the same height as everyone else. Protesters are annoying. Really? Why would you drive a down a couple hours to try to sway people to believe differently? And even make fliers and shirts on your leisure time? Your spending your own money and time to try to get someone to not believe in the LDS church? Now that's just sad.


We sat in the blanket area. Have you noticed how they really cut down the blanket area? There were tons of chairs that weren't filled either. Metal chairs are so uncomfortable. The blanket area is way better.



This is the first year I have successfully made it through the entire pageant without falling asleep. I did take a nap earlier in the day. So I don't think I could have anyways. I haven't met anyone who is as obsessed with zombies as Tyler is. I don't know if Ryan is quite as obsessed with them as Tyler, but he's a close second. Tyler has an entire shelf of zombie/horror movies in our DVD collection. I would take a picture, but they're currently in a box. Ryan likes to drop sporadic zombie scenarios throughout the night. Just to keep us on our toes.

Ryan: You're husband was infected and only has 10 hours before he turns into a Zombie. What would you do for the last 10 hour before your husband is a Zombie for forever (in Utah)?

Amanda: We'd probably go to Seven Peaks.

Ryan: That's really what you'd do. You would go to Seven Peaks?

Amanda: We'd probably go to Seven Peaks then Lagoon right after. I think we could fit both in one day. We'd eat at the the Melting Pot for lunch and Teppanyaki for dinner. After Dinner at Teppanyaki I would kiss Tyler goodbye and we would depart. I would leave Tyler at Teppanyaki to eat the waiters.

Ryan: The biggest mistake you can make is kissing a zombie goodbye. Tyler would eat your face off because he would have changed by then.

I am pretty sure Ryan thinks there is going to be a zombie apocalypse. He is just preparing us for the worst.

On a side note, I have GOT TO GET A NEW CAMERA. My iPhone takes a better picture. Does anyone have any recommendations? I am leaning towards a Canon this time. I am not impressed with Nikon.

3 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

i'm glad you're turning into healthy-mcgee. NOT. lame. i am a fry sauce junkie. you should have gone for the burger at teh bowling alley. it's way better. adn dude. teh blanket area is only new the last 5 or 10 years. it hasn't alwasy been like that. maybe if you were from the mt you would know that. just because you're from the sp doesn't mean you are a pageant expert. but it's still cool you went. i didn't. lame.

Hillary said...

I love your coach purse! I wish I would have gone with you. Fry sauce is delicious, and I'm glad you binged. You are so healthy at work, you are a good example.

The Christensen's said...

Dear Mandy, I love your life. Thank you for having such a great summer for me. The MMP looked like a blast, especially with all the zombie scenarios, and the coach purse is amazing. So happy for you. I'm also happy you ate fries :).

Oh and one last thing....the word that i have to verify to leave this comment is lions...I've never had a real word before, I'm pretty excited about this!